Friday, August 22, 2008

Back To School!!


Well summer is officially over for us. School started yesterday and Texie was so excited she could hardly sleep. Her teacher is Mrs. Bennet. Texie seems to really like her and we are looking forward to a great year. Taydem is in kindergarten this year but he doesn't start until Thursday the 28th. His teacher is Mrs. Peterson. We went to Back to School night on Wednesday and met with his teacher. He is excited to go but mom is going to miss him at home with her.

7 comments:

emalina49a said...

cute kids...and this is proof i read your blog

The Sparks family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. When we don't see you that often I still remember them like when we lived there and Texie certainly was not in 3rd grade. Crazy how time flies!

Sara said...

Darling family! You are a blogging expert and you will need to teach me. Thanks for lunch, you saved me. can't wait for Bunco!

Sara said...

Darling family! You are a blogging expert and you will need to show me how to do it all. Lunch was fabulous and yes, we need to do it again soon.

Unknown said...

We miss you all!!!! Have you seen Blue lately? We went to an Aggie game with all of our team spirit and couldn't find him?????

Stacey said...

It was so good to see Texie at dance yesterday! I'm excited to be teaching her class again. She's so cute and I can't wait to see her excel!

John and Kassie said...

Wow---I can't believe Texie is in 3rd grade! Love their school pictures and I hope they are both loving school---Hopefully Tyker is keeping you out of trouble while Taydem and Texie are in school! Sure miss you guys---Give them hugs from us and tell Texie---Kassie Moen--will be mow-in' her lawn tomorrow:)