Thursday, January 31, 2008

February

It is now coming up on February and we can't wait for Taydem's Birthday. There are only 3 things that he has told us he wants, a J.C. Carol jersey, a foam #1 finger, and a mega phone cone thing that the cheerleaders yell in. He is totally and Aggie fan and that is all her cares about at this point in time. We have season tickets to all of the Aggie basketball games and the kids have really enjoyed going to all the games. There are only about 5 more games at home and then J.C. Carol will graduate. What a sad time at the Neal's house that will be. He came to our house last summer to sign Taydems aggie flag. He also brought him a basketball that he had signed and a T- shirt. That was really fun for him and also for me and Ryan to talk to him and ask him about his time as an aggie. I don't know what we will do next year when he is gone. We will really miss watching him play. Taydem will turn 5 this year and will start kindergarten in the fall. I am looking forward to having him in school but I will miss him at home with me.

2 comments:

Hess Family said...

We can't wait for Taydem's birthday either. We think he is going to love his present from us. I have been waiting for a picture of Tyker with his getto ear. Come on Sis get goin' on this blog.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Ok girl, you are slacking. Get a new post up here. Has Taydem had his birthday yet? Let's see some pictures of that cute boy. Cami has peaked my interest and now I am dying to see Tyker's ghetto ear.