Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beaver Mountain

Well I finally took my kids skiing the other day! I have not been skiing for about 5 yrs so it was quite the adventure. Texie had been 1 time and Taydem only wanted to ride the lift up and have misty carry him down. Aunt Misty, kiah and bug have been wondering when I was going to take them. We had such a good time and the kids loved it started out a little shaky and I was thinking we were going to be in the lodge by 11:00 a.m. We went in and ate lunch and then headed back out for some more. By the afternoon they were both on their own and finally enjoying it! They are both wondering when we are going again!!

5 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

You have a beautiful family! Love the photos!

Skyler and Chelsea Thomson said...

It looks like you guys had a great time skiing! HOW FUN!

Megan and Jon said...

SO cute, they all seem so tiny to be on ski's headed down the hill. You are always taking them to do something fun..

wade and shannon said...

I found Cami some baby magic, so next time I see ya I'll give them to ya. It's about time you take your kids skiing. I bet they are natural's

Hess Family said...

Good job guys!!! I am so glad you had fun. Bay and Brin really want to go but that is not going to happen. I am glad you were brave and kicked butt!