Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Addition!!


Well Cami had her baby on March 12, 2009. His name is Braxton and he is such a cute little thing. He has alot of dark hair and pretty curly in the back. I was having a hard time not being able to see him so I threw the kids in the car and away we went. The kids were so excited to finally see the big football player as Tyker would say. He just knew that baby braxton would come out and be a big football player to play with. It is always fun having a new baby in the family. I am glad we got a chance to see him and see Bailey be the good old blonde mommy with him. Congratulations Hess family and we all love you and miss you soo much!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

You scared me...I thought you were making an announcement. Seriously, I'm in a fragile state right now...you can't do that to me. Great job on the blog!

R Cadina said...

Oh my goodness! He is so handsome! :0) And that page is darling. :0) How fun for everyone!

John and Kassie said...

He is such a cutie -- looks like one of your boys with all that cute dark hair!

Megan and Jon said...

What a beautiful baby. I'm a sucker for babies with hair. I have a nephew Braxton , did you know that.

Congrats to the family.

John and Kassie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY! WE WERE THINKING OF YOU TODAY:)